- Bright, tight skin, ideally still some dusting
- Firm connection between stem and fruit. If this connection is loose it often means the grapes have been picked for a while.
- Store on your counter and eat quickly
- If you must refrigerate, bring to room temperature before eating
- While the seeds can be annoying to chew around, they are not tough enough to crack a tooth the way a cherry pit can do.
- To wash, I find it easiest and most effective to fill a sink with water and plunge the grapes into the water. By leaving the fruit attached to the stem, there is less juice lost in the washing water.
Site by Bryan Morrison