Use the same recipe for the Basic Pot Roast but with the following substitutions:
– Use 6 skin-on chicken breasts or thighs in place of the meat
– White wine for the red
– Chicken Stock for the Beef Stock
– Sear only the skin side of the chicken
– Add the carrots and potatoes at the beginning
– Do not cover this braise! Not covering allows the excess liquid to evaporate more quickly as it cooks and ensures that the chicken skin stays crispy.
– Cooking time will be about 30-45 minutes instead of several hours